At Rachuba, we know the secret to better property management starts with having a single focus: making residents feel cared for. For three generations, our family has created lasting value for property owners throughout the region by making residents feel like part of a family.
It starts with our hands-on leaders, who are regularly on-site to provide a reassuring presence, keep a pulse on residents’ needs, and strategically monitor your property’s assets. And there’s no revolving door of new faces. Many of our staff stay with us−and with your property−because we make them feel like part of the family, too. It all adds up to a community that everyone wants to call home.
The Full-Service Solution for Your Property
Our focus on the customer enables us to manage every detail of your property better and give you the roadmap you need to make smart business decisions.
- Lease Administration
- Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Response to routine and emergency service requests
- Capital Improvement plan
- Risk management
6 Ways We Build Lasting Value for You
- Higher Resident Satisfaction - We regularly survey residents to ensure we are meeting and exceeding their expectations. Happy residents stay longer, which increases income and the value of your property.
- 24/7 Service Excellence - Our commitment to service excellence creates communities that attract and retain residents. We treat your property as one of our own.
- Maximum Safety - Our services include credit and criminal background checks that ensure the safety of all residents.
- Smarter Reporting - Informed decisions increase your property’s performance. We provide regular reporting and frequent meetings for property owners. Our bidding process is open and transparent.
- Stress-Free Convenience - From online service requests to 24-hour service hotlines, we remove many of the hassles of renting. Because the easier it is to rent with you, the longer your residents will stay.
- Trained & Certified Staff - The Rachuba staff that serve your property will be trained and certified in maintenance and property management, and will receive continuous education on the latest industry best practices. Itís how we ensure that your property and your residents receive the best service possible.